In the SunnyFit app, you will find a rapidly expanding library of workout courses to exercise to – with or without Sunny-branded exercise equipment. Take the app outdoors with or without an audio workout course and track your outdoor walks/runs/bike-rides. The app can help you create a customized training plan to focus on a certain piece of exercise equipment, or a plan that focuses on specific goals like distance travelled or calories burned per session. You can also embark on the World Tour mode, where you can work out to scenic routes from all around the world on your indoor bike, treadmill, or rower. If you like competition, you can take on the world tour and simulated route challenges to see how you fare amongst similarly minded community members. All users are encouraged to engage in the SunnyFit community while participating in various activities available on the app.
Articles in this section
- SunnyFit App: Creating an Account
- Do I need to have Bluetooth-connected equipment to access workout courses?
- My equipment is on the compatible equipment list, but the SunnyFit app still can’t find it when searching for equipment. What can I do?
- Why can’t I connect my Sunny exercise equipment with the SunnyFit app?
- How do I connect my SunnyFit Bike Cadence sensor to the SunnyFit – For Home Fitness app?
- How do I connect my Sunny-branded exercise equipment to the SunnyFit – For Home Fitness app?
- Will I be able to carry the workout data from the old app SUNNY HEALTH & FITNESS over into the new app SunnyFit – At Home Fitness?
- Can I use my old account info from SUNNY HEALTH & FITNESS to log in to the new app SunnyFit – For Home Fitness?
- What is the difference between the new app SunnyFit - For Home Fitness and the old app SUNNY HEALTH & FITNESS?
- Why should I use SunnyFit Bike Cadence sensor if my indoor bike has already an onboard exercise meter?