First, please refer to the equipment’s instruction manual to verify if it has Bluetooth capabilities that connects to the SunnyFit app. Some equipment (certain indoor bikes) in our product line has Bluetooth functionality for playing music on the onboard speakers, but not for connecting with the app.
Articles in this section
- SunnyFit App: Creating an Account
- Do I need to have Bluetooth-connected equipment to access workout courses?
- My equipment is on the compatible equipment list, but the SunnyFit app still can’t find it when searching for equipment. What can I do?
- Why can’t I connect my Sunny exercise equipment with the SunnyFit app?
- How do I connect my SunnyFit Bike Cadence sensor to the SunnyFit – For Home Fitness app?
- How do I connect my Sunny-branded exercise equipment to the SunnyFit – For Home Fitness app?
- Will I be able to carry the workout data from the old app SUNNY HEALTH & FITNESS over into the new app SunnyFit – At Home Fitness?
- Can I use my old account info from SUNNY HEALTH & FITNESS to log in to the new app SunnyFit – For Home Fitness?
- What is the difference between the new app SunnyFit - For Home Fitness and the old app SUNNY HEALTH & FITNESS?
- Why should I use SunnyFit Bike Cadence sensor if my indoor bike has already an onboard exercise meter?