How to Create an Account on the SunnyFit App
When you first download the SunnyFit App, you will be taken to the initial screen and select "Get Started".
Once you select "get started", it will take you to the "Sign Up" Page. On the Sign Up page, you will be able to choose to sign up using a phone number or through a valid email.
To sign up through phone/email:
1. Enter a valid phone number/email address in the first section.
2. Select "Get Code" and a six-digit code will be sent to your phone/email.
3. Enter that code in the "Verification Code" section.
4. Finally create a unique password for your account, then retype that same password underneath in the "Confirm Password" section of the screen.
6. Select "Create Account" and then you will be taken to the next screen.
The next screen that you will be taken to is the "Personal Information" screen. On this screen, you will be able to create your own unique username and input further data such as height, weight, etc. This will help you to get more accurate read-outs during your workout.
After inputting your information, select the "Next" button at the bottom of the screen, this will take you to the questionnaires.
These questionnaires are used to further assist and guide you in finding the right workouts for your fitness goals.
Once you have answered the questionnaire, you will be awarded 20 award points that can be redeemed in the app.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email our SunnyFit app team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.